Binocular Research Coaxial Microscope with Semi Plan Achromat Objectives, LHM 20
* STAND : Stable & Sturdy C shaped stand with well-contoured modular base, corrosion resistant paint and heat resistant pads.
* VIEWING HEAD : BinocularTube, Inclined 45 degree ,360 degree Rotatable. IPD 52-75mm , Diopter Adjustment on Left Ocular .Anti Fungal Treated
* EYEPIECES: Wide Field eyepiece WF 10x/18mm paired with eye guards
* NOSEPIECE : Quadruple Revolving Inward Facing Nosepiece (Ball Bearing)
* OBJECTIVES: Semi Plan Achromatic objectives 4x/ NA 0.10,1 Ox/ NA 0.25 , 40x/ NA 0.65 (SL) , 100x/ NA 1.25 (SL, Oil). Optional 20x/NA 0.40 (SL)
* STAGE: Double layer graduated mechanical rectangular stage size 150 x 135mm. cross travel 75 (X) x 50 (Y) mm on ball bearing co-axial controls. Spring clip specimen holder
* FOCUSING: COAXIAL coarse & fine focusing mechanism, with tension control ring. Economically designed for easy grip, esp. for tension control
* CONDENSER : Sub Stage Abbe Condenser N.A = 1.25 with Iris Diaphragm and Filter Holder, Moving Up and Down
* ILLUMINATION: Built-in Critical, Bright White LED, rightness Adjustable. Power Input 110v/ 220V, 50Hz. Optional LED with Battery Backup
There are no reviews yet.