Automatic Water Distillation Equipment (Cabinet Model), LH 9.67
AUTOMATIC WATER DISTILLATION EQUIPMENT (CABINET MODEL)
This is a Fully Automatic Water Distillation Equipment and can be used in research laboratories, hospitals etc. It is
manufactured from 3.3 exp Borosilicate Glass or Quartz Glass.
The distillation has following features:
* Replaceable Silica Sheathed (Quartz) Heater: The Horizontal Jacket is fitted with removable Silica Heater and Screw Threaded Connectors for ease of cleaning.
* Distillate temperature is around 25 to 45°C which is ensured by an efficient condenser.
* The stand is powder coated for rust free operation and lustrous appearance.
* Cooling water from the condenser is re-circulated into the boiling chamber, hence saving energy.
* Screw Threaded Connectors: These are provided for easy Plumbing & Installation to avoid any glassware breakage during assembly.
* Fuse is provided for safety in case of voltage fluctuation or short circuit.
* Boiler is provided with a Replaceable Side Over Flow for easy draining and cleaning of boiling chamber.
* The front cover is removable for checking the glass parts.
* Electrical Power: 220/240 V, 50/60Hz, Single Phase AC Supply.
It has been designed for better and accurate control of the distillation unit. It has
been incorporated with advanced microprocessor based electronic circuitry, which
has an easy user interface.
The alpha numeric LCD which has been used shows all the messages that
corresponds to the running of the machine.
Also there is an alarm system which beeps as and when user attention is
LH 9.67 : Output Capacity : 2 Stage : Single Stage Distillate Quality : Pyrogen Free Conductivity μS/cm : 1.0-2.0 Cooling Water Requirement Ltr/min : 1.5 ltr/min Borosilicate Glass
LH 9.68 : Output Capacity : 2 Stage : Double Stage Distillate Quality : Pyrogen Free Conductivity μS/cm : 0.8-1.0 Cooling Water Requirement Ltr/min : 2 ltr/min Borosilicate Glass
LH 9.69 : Output Capacity : 4 Stage : Single Stage Distillate Quality : Pyrogen Free Conductivity μS/cm : 1.0-2.0 Cooling Water Requirement Ltr/min : 2-3 ltr/min Borosilicate Glass
LH 9.70 : Output Capacity : 4 Stage : Double Stage Distillate Quality : Pyrogen Free Conductivity μS/cm : 0.8-1.0 Cooling Water Requirement Ltr/min : 2-4 ltr/min Borosilicate Glass