“High Resolution 5mp CMOS Camera with Software and Reduction Lens LHC 5.0
High Resolution 5mp CMOS Camera with Software and Reduction Lens,
LHC 5.0 is an ultra-high performance CMOS camera and it adopts ultra-high performance CMOS sensor as the image-picking device. USB2.0 is used as the data transfer interface.
The basic characteristic of LHC 5.0 cameras are as follows:
* Standard C-Mount with Aptina CMOS sensor;
* With hardware resolution among 0.35M to 14M;
* Integrated zinc aluminum alloy housing;
* USB2.0 interface ensuring high speed data transmission;
* Ultra-FineTM color engine with perfect color reproduction capability.
* With advanced video & image processing application TopView
* Providing Windows/Linux/Mac OS multiple platforms SDK;
* Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain Control API;
* Spectral Range : 380-650nm (with IR-cut Filter)
* White Balance : ROI White Balance/ Manual Temp Tint Adjustment/NA for Monochromatic Sensor
* Color Technique : Ultra-FineTM Color Engine/NA for Monochromatic Sensor
* Capture/Control API : Native C/C++, C#/VB.NET, DirectShow, Twain and Labview
* Recording System : Still Picture and Movie
* Power Supply : DC 5V over PC USB Port
There are no reviews yet.